The Quest Diagnostics Foundation was formed in 2001. Its purposes include:
- Promoting the benefits of healthcare and wellness;
- Driving the prevention, early detection, monitoring and treatment of disease; and
- Educating the general public and healthcare professionals regarding healthcare issues
Along with Quest Diagnostics, we are proud to sponsor Quest for Health Equity, a wide-ranging initiative to address health disparities in underserved communities through donated testing services, education programs, collaborations, and financial support. Recent activities include:
- Providing access to essential resources in underserved communities, such as COVID-19 testing;
- Funding programs that address the root causes of health inequities; and
- Collaborating with organizations focused on creating lasting change through education and outreach.
Visit Quest for Health Equity for more information.
The Foundation is a nonprofit corporation exempt from tax under Section 501(c)(3). To qualify for funding grants, an organization must be established in the United States and exempt from tax under Section 501(c)(3).