Quest Diagnostics is committed to maintaining the accessibility of www.QuestDiagnostics.com for all of its visitors, including those with visual and related disabilities. We have taken a number of steps to ensure that those who solely use a keyboard for navigation, require accommodations for certain vision needs, or are using assistive technologies such as screen readers can more easily interact with the content and applications on www.QuestDiagnostics.com. We have been guided in these efforts by guidelines promulgated by the World Wide Web Consortium that are designed to make websites more accessible.
Key accessibility features on www.QuestDiagnostics.com include:
- Alternative text for appropriate images and non-text visual elements
- Heading structures for page elements
- Skip navigation links within the header
- Labels for forms and appropriate input fields
- Providing labels for links that describe the purpose of the link
Quest Diagnostics will periodically monitor and test the functionality of www.QuestDiagnostics.com, and will work proactively to find new ways to enhance the overall usability of our website.
To report any concerns or feedback regarding the accessibility of www.QuestDiagnostics.com website, please contact (844) 698-1022 or click here.