Integration with Siemens
Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions integration with Siemens applications provides document notification and retrieval and allows clinicians to view and complete charts in one place.
Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions expands Siemens:
- Missing Documents Required functionality workflows notify stakeholders immediately, so documents can be gathered while the patient is potentially still in house and before the chart needs to be coded
- The Siemens platform is elevated and expanded with a discharge workflow that gathers the required information in advance, provides any needed notifications and alerts along the way, and automatically prints hard copy or electronic of the needed information
- Enterprise Content Solutions, along with Siemens provides a single repository for the complete legal health record
Interfaces with Siemens:
- When a patient is Admitted / Discharged / Transferred in Siemens, a message is sent to Enterprise Content Solutions
- Documents created in Siemens are sent to Enterprise Content Solutions to complete the LMR
- API technology and ODBC Integration is used to seamlessly launch Enterprise Content Solutions applications from within Siemens. Provides for user sign-on and passing of patient context to Enterprise Content Solutions
- The Siemens user may view documents stored in Enterprise Content Solutions without leaving Siemens
For more information about Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions, please contact us.