Integrate with Allscripts
“PIH selected Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions because of its user friendliness, the capability to be integrated seamlessly with our Allscripts EHR, and its extreme functionality and ability for us to customize it to meet our workflow needs.”
– Lois Miller, Director, HIM, PIH Health
“Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions is a great application and has all the document management features that a facility needs.”
– Mayank Amin, System Analyst, Children’s of Alabama
Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions is an authorized integrator with Allscripts, whose mission is to connect third-party applications, devices and other innovative healthcare technologies with Allscripts products to maximize an Open, Connected Community of HealthTM. To learn more, visit Developer.Allscripts.com and follow the Allscripts Developer Program on Twitter for the latest news.
Enterprise Content Solutions provides the repository for content not stored in the Allscripts EMR to support the complete Legal Medical Record.
- Automates the gathering of patient information from patient access and pre-registration through discharge so all of the hospital’s clinicians, social workers, and financial management staff have access to all the information they need when and where they need it
- Allows clinicians to access Enterprise Content Solutions from a launch point customized to your Allscripts viewer, to speed chart completion by addressing deficiencies and signing documents either in the hospital or from their office
- Enhances automated business process workflows to enhance reporting, monitoring, and productivity surveillance
- Provides a coder-specific work list to enhance workflow and reduce accounts receivable days in HIM. Maintains the continuity of your release of information activities, including the fulfillment of requests and tracking required by HIPAA
Interfaces with Allscripts:
- When a patient is Admitted/Discharged/Transferred (ADT) in Allscripts, the Enterprise Content Solutions system is automatically updated
- Documents created in Allscripts are sent to Enterprise Content Solutions to complete the Legal Medical Record
- Documents that are edited in Enterprise Content Solutions and sent to Allscripts to keep the 2 systems in sync in real-time
- Enterprise Content Solutions uses API technology, web services, and ODBC connectivity to seamlessly launch Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions applications from within Allscripts.
- Enterprise Content Solutions enables user sign-on and selected patient context persistence with Allscripts to eliminate extra search efforts and reduce clicks
For more information about Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions, please contact us.