Duration: 3 min. read
Technology & Innovation
Choosing or switching your RCM vendor: avoid pitfalls, maximize upside
Choosing or switching your revenue cycle management (RCM) vendor is one of the most essential decisions you can make to help maximize profitability and maintain a stable financial footing for your practice. The COVID-19 pandemic exposed issues in practice administration and technology, creating the opportunity to rethink workflow and RCM processes to secure more revenue.
Laurie Morgan, practice management consultant with Capko & Morgan, recently shared her expertise and insights in the webinar, Choosing or switching your RCM vendor: avoid pitfalls, maximize upside. Tune in now and hear more about opportunities to upgrade your technology, whether you are switching RCM vendors or outsourcing your billing for the first time.
Additionally, watch for future posts in our series that will discuss the following topics in more detail:
- Signs it’s time to consider alternative RCM solutions
- Reasons to consider outsourcing, even if you have an in-house biller
- Making the switch: Tips for choosing a new RCM partner
- RCM is a team sport even when outsourcing billing
- Pitfalls to avoid when moving or switching your RCM solution
We look forward to bringing you this informative series!