Integrate with Cerner
Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions enables seamless integration with Cerner to allow you to automate business process workflows and enjoy easy application builders, Intelligent eForms, and Forms-On-Demand to streamline revenue cycle management (RCM) processes.
- Bridge data and document storage, eliminate redundancy, enable clean claims, and reduce third-party denials
- Customize RCM workflows with Cerner ProFit Billing System by gathering the proper orders, signatures, and insurance information at the time of patient registration
- Enable automated business process including Missing Registration Consent, Adjustment Workflow, Cancer Data Review, Chart Completion, Coding Workflows and Review list, Missing Orders, Payment Plan, Payroll Deduction, Positive Photo ID, Pre-Payment, Registration Discharge Notification, and Retroactive Review Denial Management
Interfaces with Cerner
- When a patient is Admitted/Discharged/Transferred in Cerner, the Enterprise Content Solutions system is automatically updated
- Documents that are scanned or created within Enterprise Content Solutions are shared with the Cerner system for easy access by the user
- API technology is used to seamlessly launch Enterprise Content Solutions applications from within Cerner
- Enterprise Content Solutions enables user sign-on and selected patient context persistence with Cerner to eliminate extra search efforts and reduce clicks
For more information about Quanum Enterprise Content Solutions, please contact us.