Quest Diagnostics offers one of the most comprehensive testing menus in the industry today, providing you the personalized insights you need to support enhanced patient care. From maternal serum screening to late-onset disease testing, our innovative test menu gives you access to diagnostic capabilities including:
- Cancer diagnostics, including tests for genetic mutations associated with gynecologic cancers and leukemia
- Testing for conditions such as autism and developmental delay
- Pharmacogenetic tests to help determine appropriate patient treatments
- CFVantage® Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen, which analyzes 155 mutations that have been proven to cause cystic fibrosis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) carrier testing
- BRCAvantage™, a suite of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic tests to help diagnose Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Snydrome (HBOC), as well as other clinically-focused genes
The Quest Diagnostics Genetics Center offers answers, assistance, and advice from board-certified geneticists, medical directors, and genetic counselors. Call 1.866.GENE.INFO (1.866.436.3463). See our full range of genetic tests.