Quest Diagnostics can implement reference laboratory interfaces with any laboratory information system (LIS). Quest Diagnostics has standard reference laboratory interfaces developed with all of the major laboratory information systems, allowing you to get a bi-directional interface implemented faster.
We offer discrete and non-discrete interfaces. In addition, with our proprietary interface process combined with our experience with all major LIS vendors, we can quickly help you streamline operations and improve turnaround time.
Benefits to LIS integration
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce risk
- Improve patient quality of care
- Increase staff productivity
- Streamline hospital operations
Depth and breadth of our interface experience integrating complex systems
- IT connectivity professionals to support client interfaces
- Dedicated interface project team assigned throughout project lifecycle
- Assist with interface test directory mapping and interface validation – can include database build
- Integrated with 600+ EMR/LIS software systems