LeukoVantage® Myeloid testing by Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
Because there’s more to monitoring
LeukoVantage® is an innovative selection of panels that provide confirmatory diagnosis, helping inform prognosis and therapeutic indications for:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
LeukoVantage panels utilize the latest in NGS technology, so you and your patients can know more, sooner, and make more informed treatment decisions.
Built on recent guidelines
Based on a comprehensive literature review and updated guidelines for gene inclusion from the World Health Organization and National Comprehensive Cancer Network®, the analyzed genes can help physicians make a more informed diagnosis, and more closely monitor disease progression and their patients’ response to treatment.1-4
These 3 panels can help:
- Classify AML—detects diagnostic mutations in newly diagnosed cases of AML
- Confirm a diagnosis of MPN—primary driver mutations in certain genes, like JAK2 V617F or exon 12 mutation in polycythemia vera, can help establish a diagnosis of MPN1,4
- Make an early diagnosis of MDS—detects mutated genes in early MDS when cytogenetics is uninformative3
Innovative testing solutions so you and your patients can know more, sooner
The LeukoVantage panels interrogate genes that are guideline-indicated as relevant to myeloid diseases, utilizing NGS technology for improved sensitivity down to 5% allele levels, single nucleotide variants, small insertions, and deletions.
Enhanced reporting and ordering for more informed patient care
Our Quanum™ for Healthcare Professionals portal offers enhanced reporting, with clinical annotation and tabular information that can facilitate productive conversations with patients.
To learn more about LeukoVantage, speak with your Quest Diagnostics sales representative or call 1.866.MYQUEST (1.866.697.8378).
- Arber DA, Orazi A, Hasserjian R, et al. The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia. Blood. 2016;127:2391-2405. https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2016-03-643544.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Version 1.2018 — February 7, 2018. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/aml.pdf. Accessed July 15, 2018.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Version 2.2018 — February 15, 2018. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/mds.pdf. Accessed July 15, 2018.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, Version 2.2018 — September 7, 2017. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/mpn.pdf. Accessed July 15, 2018.