Why Quest Diagnostics?
We are the world’s leading cancer diagnostics provider, with extensive hematopathology services including flow cytometry, cytogenetics, and molecular diagnostics. We’re dedicated to helping you deliver exceptional patient care.
A spectrum of services to meet your needs
We offer a comprehensive menu of routine to specialized hematopathology testing services. Whether you need peripheral blood panels, a comprehensive diagnosis on a bone marrow biopsy, or a “hard to find” molecular assay, we have solutions to address the specific needs of your practice or laboratory.
Our hematopathology services include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic services for blood and bone marrow biopsies with trending reports
- Molecular assays, many of which were developed by our team at Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
- Cytogenetics including DNA microarrays
- Flow cytometry including specialty panels and PNH (paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria) testing
- Reference menus for FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization), IHC (immunohistochemistry) and special stains
Medical & scientific expertise
We have nearly 900 MDs and PhDs on staff. Our world renowned pathologists are available for professional consultations.
- Highly qualified personnel with extensive experience in morphology, karyotyping, FISH and CGH
- 60+ board-certified hematopathologists*
Bringing Innovation to You
With three decades of pioneering insights and innovations in cancer diagnostics, we’re proud of our tradition, but we are always looking to the future. From ongoing discovery to delivery of new laboratory assays that help detect predisposition or disease, and help guide therapeutic decisions, we are focused on advancing laboratory medicine to help improve early detection and cancer care. We collaborate with key academic and biotechnology researchers to bring the benefit of leading-edge research and development to you.
See our full test menu
Meeting your unique needs
Our services include direct access to pathologists for professional consultation, flexibility in reporting, medical and scientific education, convenient logistics and more.
- Comprehensive reports with images
- Flexible transportation with courier pickup across our national network
- Sample transport kits and instructions to help protect the specimen and ensure reliable results
- Online education center to help you stay up-to-date on a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and access the latest insights from our cancer diagnostics specialists
Connectivity solutions for better patient care
We offer flexible solutions for physician practices and hospitals:
- Quanum solutions - We’ve transformed test ordering and results reporting with our secure Internet-enabled system, that offers flexible solutions to meet your needs: lab results at your desktop or mobile device, ePrescribing services, and full EHR capabilities.
- LIS Interface or Flexi-Test™: We can rapidly design and implement a quality LIS-to-LIS interface in your laboratory. With direct interfaces for all major LIS vendors, our platforms are fully customizable with features like Flexi-Test™, which enables you to send interface orders for tests not currently built into your LIS test dictionary.
Have questions? Email or call a sales representative at 866-MY-QUEST (866-697-8378).