KNOWING your patients are following your care plan
Chronic disease: a growing problem for patients and healthcare professionals
Chronic diseases are the leading causes of death and disability in the U.S., resulting in 7 out of 10 deaths among Americans each year.1 Multiple chronic conditions negatively affect quality of life, productivity, and healthcare spending.
Better chronic care management for patients is necessary. Quest Diagnostics now offers a solution that can help you, your practice, and your Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions.
Together, we can improve chronic care management
Extend care beyond your office setting to effectively manage Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions. Quest Chronic Care Management (CCM) Services are designed to help you minimize disruptions, save staff time, comply with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) reimbursement requirements, and improve health outcomes.
With Quest CCM Services, your practice benefits from:
- Expertise to extend care beyond your office
- Robust tools to help you meet CCM care goals and comply with CMS reimbursement requirements
- A comprehensive program that handles administrative tasks
- A customized experience for continuity of care
Find out if you're eligible for CCM Services by reviewing our participation requirements and expectations.
Quest CCM participation requirements and expectations
The qualified practitioners billing for CCM Services must:
• Record patient information in certified EHR technology
• Offer 24/7 urgent care support or on-call services, with access to the patient's records
• Stay engaged by overseeing the creation of and updates to care plans
• Be willing to work with care coordinators to ensure the care plan is clinically
integrated or aligned with the overall treatment plan for the patient
Extend care to your patients
|Contact us for more information|
|Download the CCM Services office/practice manager flyer|
|Download the CCM Services physician brochure|
- Zamosky L. Chronic disease: A growing challenge for PCPs. Medical Economics. 9 Aug 2013. Available at medicaleconomics.modernmedicine.com/medical-economics/content/tags/ chronic-disease/chronic-disease-growing-challenge-pcps. Accessed October 20, 2017.
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.