My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 21-30 of 31
- JAK2 and MPL Mutation Analysis
Summarizes information relating to this test including clinical use and background, specimen requirements, methodology, test interpretation, and peer-reviewed references.... More
- HER2 (HER-2/neu; ERBB2) Testing
This Clinical Focus describes approaches to testing for amplification or overexpression of the HER2 gene in invasive breast cancer patients. Details of available tests are provided, as well as information about ... More
- Cardio IQ Lipoprotein Fractionation, Ion Mobility
This test is used to further assess cardiovascular disease risk in patients with intermediate or high risk.... More
- Comprehensive Thyroid Cancer Testing
This test guide provides information about how cytology and molecular tests can be used in the differential diagnosis of thyroid nodules. It also provides thyroglobulin testing options for monitoring patients in the ... More
- Prenatal Screening and Diagnosis of Neural Tube Defects, Down Syndrome, Trisomy 18, and ..
This Clinical Focus provides information relating to prenatal screening and diagnosis of neural tube defects, Down syndrome, trisomy 18, and trisomy 13. It includes information about individuals suitable for testing, ... More
- Food Allergy: Joint Task Force Guidelines for Diagnosis and Management
This white paper summarizes guidelines for diagnosis and management of food allergy. The guidelines were developed by the Joint Task Force on Practice Parameters representing the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and... More
- HIV-1 Infection: Laboratory Tests for Selecting Antiretroviral Therapy
This test guide provides an overview of tests that may be useful when selecting antiretroviral therapy, either at entry into care or when changing a treatment regimen. Testing recommendations from the Department of ... More
- Lynch Syndrome: Laboratory Support of Diagnosis and Management
Lynch syndrome, an autosomal dominant disease, is characterized by a high lifetime risk of cancers including colorectal cancer, other gastrointestinal cancers, and endometrial and ovarian cancer. Early diagnosis and ... More
- Systemic Sclerosis: Laboratory Support of Diagnosis and Management
This Clinical Focus provides information about autoantibody testing related to systemic sclerosis.... More
- Antithrombotic Therapy: Laboratory Support of Dose Selection and Therapeutic Monitoring
This Clinical Focus provides an overview of the use of laboratory testing to guide dosage selection, monitor therapeutic responses, and diagnose therapy-related adverse events for 7 common types of antithrombotic ... More
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.