My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "thyroid cancer" 71-80 of 247
- CA 15-3
CA 15-3 may be useful for monitoring patients with metastatic breast cancer and certain ovarian cancers. The CA 15-3 values from sequential samples have a high correlation with the clinical course in most patients with …... More
- Hu, Yo, and Ri Antibodies with Reflex to Titers and Western Blot
Hu anti-neuronal nuclear antibody (anti-Hu) is found in 5-10% of patients with small cell carcinoma of the lung. Purkinje cell (Yo) antibody is found in patients with paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration and is …... More
- CellSearch Circulating Tumor Cells, Colon
This test can detect the presence of circulating tumor cells (CTC) in the peripheral blood of patients with metastatic breast cancer, colorectal or prostate cancer in patients. A count of 5 CTC or more in breast and …... More
- Chronic Urticaria Panel 2 (Comprehensive)
Patients with a chronic form of urticaria who are positive with the functional Histamine Release (Chronic Urticaria) test have an autoimmune basis for their disease. A positive result does not indicate which …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 4
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 4 CPT Code(s) 83516, 86038, 86160 (x2), 86225, 86235 (x5), 86376, 86431 Includes ANA Screen, IFA with Reflex to Titer and Pattern; Complement Component C3c …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 5
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 5 CPT Code(s) 83516 (x3), 86038, 86160 (x2), 86235 (x5), 86255 (x5), 86376, 86431 Includes ANA Screen, IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern; C3 Serum; C4 …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Sjgren's Panel 2
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Sj gren's Panel 2 CPT Code(s) 86038, 86431, 86235 (x2), 86255, 86376 Includes ANA Screen, IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern Rheumatoid Factor Sjogren's Antibody (SS-A…... More
- BRCAvantage, Comprehensive
This test detects mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes which are the most common causes of hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.... More
- PALB2 Sequencing and Deletion/Duplication
Sequencing and deletion/duplication analyses of the PALB2 gene will identify individuals at risk for PALB2-related cancers. Fanconi Anemia (subtype FA-N) has been linked to homozygous or compound heterozygous mutations …... More
- Prostate Triple Stain (P504S, HMW Keratins, P63), IHC without Interpretation
Pathologic evaluation of prostate cancer can be challenging, especially when there is a small focus of cancer. Because benign prostate glands contain basal cells, while cancerous glands do not, differential staining of …... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.