My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "thyroid cancer" 61-70 of 250
- PTEN Sequencing and Deletion/Duplication
Mutations in the PTEN gene are the main cause of Cowden syndrome, which is characterized by hamartomatous polyps of the gastrointestinal tract, mucocutaneous lesions, and increased risk of developing neoplasms. …... More
- Lynch Syndrome Tumor Panel, IHC with Interpretation
Genetic defects in these four mismatch repair proteins underlie most cases of Lynch syndrome or hereditary non-polyposis colorectal carcinoma (HNPCC). This IHC panel looks for loss of expression of one or more of these …... More
- Lynch Syndrome Panel
Lynch syndrome, is the most common form of hereditary colon cancer predisposition, accounting for 2% to 4% of all colorectal and endometrial cancer cases. This test detects pathogenic variants in the MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, …... More
- Lynch Syndrome, PMS2 Sequencing and Deletion/Duplication
Hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) is an autosomal dominant genetic disorder characterized by the familial accumulation of early onset colorectal, endometrial and other tumors, and accounts for …... More
- CellSearch Circulating Tumor Cells, Breast
This test can detect the presence of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) in the peripheral blood of metastatic breast cancer, colorectal or prostate cancer in patients. A count of CTC of 5 or more in breast and prostate …... More
- Chronic Urticaria Panel 2 (Comprehensive)
Patients with a chronic form of urticaria who are positive with the functional Histamine Release (Chronic Urticaria) test have an autoimmune basis for their disease. A positive result does not indicate which …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 4
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 4 CPT Code(s) 83516, 86038, 86160 (x2), 86225, 86235 (x5), 86376, 86431 Includes ANA Screen, IFA with Reflex to Titer and Pattern; Complement Component C3c …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 5
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Lupus Panel 5 CPT Code(s) 83516 (x3), 86038, 86160 (x2), 86235 (x5), 86255 (x5), 86376, 86431 Includes ANA Screen, IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern; C3 Serum; C4 …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Sjgren's Panel 2
ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern/Sj gren's Panel 2 CPT Code(s) 86038, 86431, 86235 (x2), 86255, 86376 Includes ANA Screen, IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern Rheumatoid Factor Sjogren's Antibody (SS-A…... More
- BRCAvantage, Comprehensive
This test detects mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes which are the most common causes of hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.