My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 81-90 of 301
- Carnitine, LC/MS/MS
Serum carnitine analysis is useful in the diagnosis and monitoring of patients with carnitine deficiency (either primary or secondary). Primary carnitine deficiency is an autosomal recessively inherited genetic …... More
- Chromosomal Microarray, Postnatal, ClariSure Oligo-SNP
Determine genetic cause of Developmental Delay (DD) or Mental Retardation (MR) in patients with or without dysmorphic features. Confirm, exclude, (or clarify) the diagnosis of known chromosomal syndromes. Assist in …... More
- Colorectal Cancer Mutation Panel (KRAS, PIK3CA, BRAF, NRAS)
This panel detecting tumor-associated somatic mutations in 4 different oncogenes can predict response to EGFR-targeted immunotherapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Tumors with mutations in KRAS, NRAS, …... More
- Autoimmune Neurology Antibody Comprehensive Panel with Reflexes, Serum
A comprehensive approach to detection of known antineuronal autoantibodies aids the diagnosis of paraneoplastic syndromes and autoimmune encephalopathies and related conditions. Identification of specific antineuronal …... More
- Acylcarnitine, Plasma
Elevation of one or more acylcarnitines is diagnostic for an organic aciduria or a fatty disorder. A low carnitine level may mask a disease state.... More
- ABL Kinase Domain Mutation in CML, Cell-based
Imatinib mesylate (ST1571;Gleevec) is a selective BCR-ABL kinase inhibitor, effective in the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Most patients in chronic phase maintain durable responses; however, many in …... More
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis Antibody Panel
Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis are tick-borne agents that cause an acute febrile illness, which often resembles Rocky Mountain spotted fever.... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern
Antinuclear antibodies are associated with rheumatic diseases including Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE), mixed connective tissue disease, Sjogren's syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis, CREST syndrome, and neurologic …... More
- Autoimmune Hepatitis Differential Panel for Hep-C Patient
Currently, patients diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis or other autoimmune conditions are contraindicated for certain Hepatitis C therapies due to exacerbations of symptoms from peginterferon and ribavirin. Therefore …... More
- Aldosterone/Plasma Renin Activity Ratio, LC/MS/MS
The Aldosterone-renin ratio is used to screen for primary aldosteronism.... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.