My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 81-90 of 314
- Thyroid Cancer (Thyroglobulin) Monitor
Thyroglobulin measurements are most useful in the postoperative monitoring of patients with papillary, follicular, and Hurthle cell carcinomas. However, approximately 20% of individuals develop autoantibodies to …... More
- PAX8/PPAR[gamma] Translocation, Thyroid Cancer
PAX8/PPARG translocation is associated with 25-50% of follicular thyroid carcinoma but has also been reported at low frequency in follicular adenomas. Correlation with morphologic and clinical findings is thus required.…... More
- Tissue, Gastrointestinal Pathology Report
The nature of possible underlying disease states can often be detected by microscopically visualizing histologic changes in tissue biopsies.... More
- PMS2, IHC without Interpretation
Defects in mismatch repair systems cause elevated spontaneous mutation rates and increased instability of DNA microsatellite repetitive sequences expressed.... More
- von Willebrand Antigen, Multimeric Analysis
For the analysis of von Willebrand antigen multimers for the diagnosis of von Willebrands Disease. Positive results will report out as type 1, type 2, or type 3 along with a narrative comment describing the gel.... More
- Paraneoplastic Antibody Evaluation w/Reflex to Titer and Line Blot,Basic
Detection of antineuronal autoantibodies aids the diagnosis of paraneoplastic syndromes and autoimmune encephalopathies and related conditions. Identification of specific antineuronal autoantibodies may direct …... More
- T3 (Triiodothyronine) Antibody
T 3 (Triiodothyronine) Antibody CPT Code(s) 83519 Methodology Immunoassay (IA) Limitations Nonthyroidal chronic diseases, nicotinic acid and nutrition may decrease results. Thyrotoxicosis may not always cause abnormal …... More
- Steroid Panel, 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency/Stress
This panel is of value in pediatric patients to differentiate between CAH (21-hydroxylase deficiency) and acute stress due to other causes.... More
- TSH Antibody
TSH Antibody CPT Code(s) 83519 Methodology Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Reference Range(s) Negative... More
- Steroid Panel, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
This panel is useful for the diagnosis/management of patients with the most common forms (21-hydroxylase or 11-hydroxylase deficiency) of congenital adrenal hyperplasia.... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.