My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 71-80 of 314
- Chromosomal Microarray, Postnatal, ClariSure Oligo-SNP
Determine genetic cause of Developmental Delay (DD) or Mental Retardation (MR) in patients with or without dysmorphic features. Confirm, exclude, (or clarify) the diagnosis of known chromosomal syndromes. Assist in …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, CLL/LPD
Chromosome Analysis, CLL/LPD CPT Code(s) 88237, 88264 Methodology Culture Karyotype Reference Range(s) See Laboratory Report... More
- Childhood Allergy (Food and Environmental) Profile
Childhood Allergy (Food and Environmental) Profile CPT Code(s) 82785, 86003 (x16) Includes IgE allergy testing for: Alternaria alternata (m6) Cat Dander (e1) Cladosporium herbarum (m2) Cockroach (i6) Codfish (f3) …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Lymph Node
For diagnosis and prognosis of hematologic malignancies, specific to a tumor site.... More
- Colorectal Cancer Mutation Panel (KRAS, PIK3CA, BRAF, NRAS)
This panel detecting tumor-associated somatic mutations in 4 different oncogenes can predict response to EGFR-targeted immunotherapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Tumors with mutations in KRAS, NRAS, …... More
- Autoimmune Neurology Antibody Comprehensive Panel with Reflexes, Serum
A comprehensive approach to detection of known antineuronal autoantibodies aids the diagnosis of paraneoplastic syndromes and autoimmune encephalopathies and related conditions. Identification of specific antineuronal …... More
- Acylcarnitine, Plasma
Elevation of one or more acylcarnitines is diagnostic for an organic aciduria or a fatty disorder. A low carnitine level may mask a disease state.... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, with Reflex to Titer and Pattern
Antinuclear antibodies are associated with rheumatic diseases including Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE), mixed connective tissue disease, Sjogren's syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis, CREST syndrome, and neurologic …... More
- ABL Kinase Domain Mutation in CML, Cell-based
Imatinib mesylate (ST1571;Gleevec) is a selective BCR-ABL kinase inhibitor, effective in the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Most patients in chronic phase maintain durable responses; however, many in …... More
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis Antibody Panel
Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis are tick-borne agents that cause an acute febrile illness, which often resembles Rocky Mountain spotted fever.... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.