My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 61-70 of 313
- Cystic Fibrosis Rare Variant Analysis, Two Exon
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common recessive lethal genetic disorder affecting primarily Caucasians of Northern European descent, with an incidence of approximately 1 in 3300 births and a carrier rate of 1 in 29. …... More
- 11-Deoxycortisol, LC/MS/MS
11-Deoxycortisol (Compound S) is useful in diagnosing patients with 11-beta-hydroxylase deficiency (second leading cause of congenital adrenal hyperplasia) and primary (adrenal failure) or secondary (hypothalamic-…... More
- HIV-1 RNA, Quantitative, Real-Time PCR with Reflex to Genotype (RTI, PI, Integrase)
Monitor viral load in HIV-1 patients undergoing antiretroviral therapy and automatically reflex to drug resistance testing for PR, RT and Integrase drugs in patients failing to achieve or maintain virologic suppression.... More
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Lymphoma Diagnostic Panel
To aid in the diagnosis, lineage assignment, subclassification, and response to treatment of hematologic malignancies.... More
- Canavan Disease Mutation Analysis
Canavan Disease is an autosomal recessive disease that results in demyelination and spongy degeneration of the brain. Canavan Disease carrier rate is approximately 1 in 40 among those of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. This …... More
- DNA (ds) Antibody
dsDNA Antibody is detected in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and approximately 20% of patients with Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Blood
This test may assist with the detection of common chromosome abnormalities.... More
- Chromosome Analysis and Alpha-Fetoprotein with Reflex to AchE and Fetal Hgb, Amniotic Fluid
Prenatal detection of cytogenetic abnormalities, both numerical and structural, that may be associated with phenotypic and/or developmental abnormalities in the fetus. This test is also used to diagnose neural tube and …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Chorionic Villus Sample
For diagnosis of chromosome abnormalities present in the fetus during the first trimester of pregnancy.... More
- CFvantage Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen
The CFvantage Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen analyzes an expanded number of variants that have been proven to cause Cystic Fibrosis (CF). This panel includes the 23 variants recommended by the American College of …... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.