My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 51-60 of 301
- Cystic Fibrosis Rare Mutation Analysis, Two Exon
This test is offered to individuals to: 1) detect a known familial CF mutation which is not examined in population-based CF carrier screening assay in at-risk individuals; 2) provide prenatal detection of a known …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Follow-Up
Follow-up chromosome analysis on additional family members.... More
- 11-Deoxycortisol, LC/MS/MS
11-Deoxycortisol (Compound S) is useful in diagnosing patients with 11-beta-hydroxylase deficiency (second leading cause of congenital adrenal hyperplasia) and primary (adrenal failure) or secondary (hypothalamic-…... More
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Lymphoma Diagnostic Panel
To aid in the diagnosis, lineage assignment, subclassification, and response to treatment of hematologic malignancies.... More
- Canavan Disease Mutation Analysis
Canavan Disease is an autosomal recessive disease that results in demyelination and spongy degeneration of the brain. Canavan Disease carrier rate is approximately 1 in 40 among those of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. This …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Blood
This test may assist with the detection of common chromosome abnormalities.... More
- Chromosome Analysis and Alpha-Fetoprotein with Reflex to AchE and Fetal Hgb, Amniotic Fluid
Prenatal detection of cytogenetic abnormalities, both numerical and structural, that may be associated with phenotypic and/or developmental abnormalities in the fetus. This test is also used to diagnose neural tube and …... More
- Chromosome Analysis, Chorionic Villus Sample
For diagnosis of chromosome abnormalities present in the fetus during the first trimester of pregnancy.... More
- CFvantage Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen
The CFvantage Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen analyzes mutations that have been proven to cause Cystic Fibrosis. This panel includes the 23 mutations recommended by the American College of Obstetricians and …... More
- Deoxycorticosterone, LC/MS/MS
Deoxycorticosterone (DOC) is a weak mineralocorticoid derived from 21-hydroxylation of progesterone in the adrenal cortex.... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.