My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "algorithm" 101-110 of 313
- ABL Kinase Domain Mutation in CML, Cell-based
Imatinib mesylate (ST1571;Gleevec) is a selective BCR-ABL kinase inhibitor, effective in the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Most patients in chronic phase maintain durable responses; however, many in …... More
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis Antibody Panel
Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Ehrlichia chaffeensis are tick-borne agents that cause an acute febrile illness, which often resembles Rocky Mountain spotted fever.... More
- Aldosterone/Plasma Renin Activity Ratio, LC/MS/MS
The Aldosterone-renin ratio is used to screen for primary aldosteronism.... More
- Amino Acid Analysis, LC/MS, Urine
Amino acid analysis is necessary for the diagnosis of a variety of inborn errors of metabolism. These include, but are not limited to, phenylketonuria, tyrosinemia, citrullinemia, non-ketotic hyperglycinemia, maple …... More
- Autoimmune Hepatitis Differential Panel for Hep-C Patient
Currently, patients diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis or other autoimmune conditions are contraindicated for certain Hepatitis C therapies due to exacerbations of symptoms from peginterferon and ribavirin. Therefore …... More
- ANA Screen,IFA, Reflex Titer/Pattern,and Reflex to Multiplex 11 Ab Cascade
Antinuclear antibodies are associated with rheumatic diseases including Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE), mixed connective tissue disease, Sjogren's syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis, CREST syndrome, and neurologic …... More
- ASCVD Risk Panel with Score
This panel provides the 10-year and lifetime risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) using lipid results with anthropomorphic data and family history. The ASCVD risk assessment is recommended in the 2013…... More
- ANCA Screen with Reflex to ANCA Titer
Testing for anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (P-ANCA and or C-ANCA) has been found to be useful in establishing the diagnosis of suspected vascular diseases (e.g., crescentic glomerulonephritis, microscopic …... More
- Allergy Panel 17, Salad Group
Allergy Panel 17, Salad Group CPT Code(s) 86003 (x5) Includes IgE allergy testing for: Celery (f85) Lettuce (f215) Orange (f33) Parsley (f86) Tomato (f25) Methodology Immunoassay (IA)... More
- Allergy Panel 16, Vegetable Group
Allergy Panel 16, Vegetable Group CPT Code(s) 86003 (x5) Includes IgE allergy testing for: Carrot (f31) Corn (f8) Pea (f12) Potato (f35) White bean (f15) Methodology Immunoassay (IA) Reference Range(s) See Laboratory …... More
Didn't find the test that you were looking for?
Search for a test at a regional laboratory below.
Enter test name, test code, CPT or keyword
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.