My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Showing search results for "thyroid cancer" 11-20 of 23
- Use of Laboratory Testing to Diagnose CLL/SLL and Assess Prognosis
This algorithm is based on the World Health Organization (WHO) and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines for non-Hodgkin lymphomas (including CLL and SLL).... More
- Interpretation of Myositis Specific 11 Antibodies Panel
This algorithm provides a guide to help interpret positive test results for the Myositis Specific 11 Antibodies Panel.... More
- Suggested Laboratory Testing for the Diagnosis of Lynch Syndrome
This algorithm provides a suggested approach for diagnosing Lynch syndrome.... More
- Testing Algorithm for the Diagnosis of Thrombophilia in Individuals with a History of ...
This algorithm provides first-line and second-line testing strategies for the differential diagnosis of thrombophilia. Thrombophilia is a multi-factorial disorder; ie, people with multiple thrombophilia-associated …... More
- Risk Assessment of Family Members at Risk for Lynch Syndrome
This algorithm provides a suggested approach for assessing Lynch syndrome risk in at-risk family members.... More
- Indications for Prostate Biopsy Following DRE and Total PSA Screen
This algorithm shows how PSA and DRE test results can be used to determine the need for a prostate biopsy.... More
- Criteria to Discontinue Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection
This algorithm provides an overview of the use of laboratory tests to help determine when to discontinue therapy for HBV infection; it also provides an overview of laboratory test use if therapy is discontinued.... More
- Use and Interpretation of HER2 (ERBB2) IHC and FISH Methods
This algorithm is based on the ASCO/CAP Panel recommendations for HER2 testing.... More
- Laboratory Evaluation of Suspected Lymphoid Neoplasm.
This algorithm demonstrates how immunophenotyping test results can help with the differential diagnosis of lymphoid neoplasms.... More
- Use of Laboratory Testing to Select Initial Treatment for Accelerated- or Blast-Phase CML
This algorithm provides a testing strategy for selecting initial treatment in patients with accelerated- or blast-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia.... More
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.