My Recent Searches
- No Recent Search.
My Tests Viewed
- No Test Viewed.
Chromosomal Microarray, Prenatal, ClariSure® Oligo-SNP
To view specimen requirements and codes please Select a regional laboratory.Not sure which laboratory serves your office? Call us 866-MYQUEST (866-697-8378)
**IMPORTANT: CPT Code is informational only; obtain the Test Code for ordering.
Physician Attestation of Informed Consent
This germline genetic test requires physician attestation that patient consent has been received if ordering medical facility is located in AK, DE, FL, GA, IA, MA, MN, NV, NJ, NY, OR, SD or VT or test is performed in MA.
This assay may be useful for:
• Further investigation on fetuses with abnormal ultrasound findings indicating congenital malformation.
• Further definition of an imbalanced cytogenetic abnormality.
• Further investigation on equivocal cytogenetic findings.
• Attempt at characterization of supernumerary marker chromosome.
• Follow-up to a documented chromosome abnormality or genomic alteration in a sibling or a parent.
• Family history of a previous child with mental retardation and/or phenotypic abnormalities.
See Laboratory Report
Microarray, Genomic Alterations,Genomic Alterations,Comparative Genomic Hybridization,Prenatal Microarray, ClariSure®,Microarray, ClariSure®, Prenatal,ClariSure® Genomic Alterations,Array CGH (aCGH), ClariSure®
Reference ranges are provided as general guidance only. To interpret test results use the reference range in the laboratory report.
The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
* The tests listed by specialist are a select group of tests offered. For a complete list of Quest Diagnostics tests, please refer to our Directory of Services.