- Cardio IQ® Myeloperoxidase (MPO)
- Cortisol, LC/MS/MS, Saliva, 2 Samples
- Helicobacter pylori Culture with Reflex to Susceptibility
- HPV Genotypes 16, 18/45, Anal-Rectal
- HPV mRNA E6/E7, Rectal with Reflex to Genotypes 16, 18/45
- Pap with Age-Based Screening Protocols
- Pap with Age-Based Screening, Plus CT/NG
- Pap with Age-Based Screening, Plus CT/NG/Trich
- QuestAssureD™ 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3), LC/MS/MS
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total, Immunoassay
New Test Guides
- Cardio IQ Homocysteine This test is used to assess the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) in patients with a family history of premature CVD. It can also be used to assess risk for recurrent cardiovascular events in those with CVD.
- Cardio IQ Myeloperoxidase (MPO) MPO is an inflammatory marker that can be used to assess the risk of primary and secondary cardiovascular disease.
- Influenza Viruses This White Paper discusses common influenza viruses and testing methods available for their detection and identification.
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Laboratory Markers for Diagnosis and Prognosis Provides information relating to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis including clinical background, individuals suitable for testing, available tests and methodologies, test selection and interpretation, and peer-reviewed references.
- PD-L1 Expression This test is used to predict disease activity in children with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total, Immunoassay This test is used to diagnose vitamin D deficiency and toxicity and to monitor response to supplementation.