New Test Guides
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Assessment and Management This white paper provides an overview of 2 of the ACC/AHA guidelines developed in 2013. These guidelines address ASCVD risk assessment and treatment of blood cholesterol as a way to reduce that risk.
- BRCAvantage Plus This test is used to assess risk of hereditary breast cancer. It includes detection of mutations in BRCA1, BRCA2, and 5 other genes.
- Cardio IQ Diabetes Risk Panel with Score This test provides an 8-year risk of diabetes mellitus and can be used to identify patients suitable for lifestyle interventions and/or pharmacotherapy.
- CFvantage Cystic Fibrosis Expanded Screen This test is used to detect cystic fibrosis carriers, determine a couple's risk of having a child with CF, identify familial mutations in affected individuals, and diagnose cystic fibrosis postnatally.
- Diabetes Risk Panel with Score This test provides an 8-year risk of diabetes mellitus and can be used to identify patients suitable for lifestyle interventions and/or pharmacotherapy.
- Diabetes, Newly Diagnosed and Monitoring Panel In accordance with the American Diabetes Association guidelines, this test enables a comprehensive evaluation of patients with diabetes mellitus. It can be used to establish baseline measurements and to monitor patients.
- Genetic Testing Criteria for HBOC Syndrome This document summarizes the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) genetic testing criteria for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome. That is, it provides patient eligibility criteria for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic testing.
- QuestAssureD 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3), LC/MS/MS This test is used to diagnose vitamin D deficiency and toxicity and to monitor response to supplementation. It is suitable for adults and children age 3 and older.
- Tamoxifen and Metabolites, LC-MS/MS This test determines the amount of active drug in an individual patient. It can be used to optimize tamoxifen dosage and assess patient adherence to therapy.