New Test Guides
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Assessment and Management This white paper provides an overview of 2 of the ACC/AHA guidelines developed in 2013. These guidelines address ASCVD risk assessment and treatment of blood cholesterol as a way to reduce that risk.
- Cardio IQ CYP2C19 Genotype This test can be used to predict the degree of clopidogrel response, which can help in optimizing dosage for the individual patient.
- Cardio IQ Diabetes Risk Panel with Score This test provides an 8-year risk of diabetes mellitus and can be used to identify patients suitable for lifestyle interventions and/or pharmacotherapy.
- Chikungunya Virus: Detection with Serologic and Real-time PCR Assays This clinical focus discusses the need for diagnosis and the appropriate tests to use early on and later in the infection.
- Diabetes Risk Panel with Score This test provides an 8-year risk of diabetes mellitus and can be used to identify patients suitable for lifestyle interventions and/or pharmacotherapy.
- Diabetes, Advancing Chronic Kidney Disease Management Panel This test is useful for monitoring CKD in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Test components are those recommended for detecting most related complications.
- Diabetes, Newly Diagnosed and Monitoring Panel In accordance with the American Diabetes Association guidelines, this test enables a comprehensive evaluation of patients with diabetes mellitus. It can be used to establish baseline measurements and to monitor patients.
- MaterniT21 Plus This noninvasive prenatal screening test is performed on cell-free DNA found in maternal blood. Trisomies 21, 18, 13, 22, and 16 are detected. The test also detects the most common sex chromosomal aneuploides and a number of microdeletion syndromes.
- NAFLD Fibrosis Score This test is a noninvasive way to assess risk of fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.