Why Quest Diagnostics?
Quest Diagnostics together with Athena Diagnostics provides a comprehensive test menu of preliminary and advanced neurological diagnostic testing, including tests used for the following conditions: epilepsy, dementia, paraneoplastic disorders, multiple sclerosis and myasthenia gravis.
A broad menu of neurological diagnostic tests
We offer a broad menu of tests, including immunoassay and genetic tests to assist you in the differential diagnosis of diseases that present with neurological symptoms
As the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services, we offer more than an extensive test menu. We also provide access to clinical and technical experts available to answer your questions, assist with interpreting lab results or consult about options relating to diagnostic testing.
A wealth of knowledge
We recognize the importance of providing detailed, up-to-date information on a diverse range of medical conditions that can assist you with your diagnosis. That’s why we offer:
- A broad-based Education Center as well as an Education Center specifically for Neurology.
- Our Interpretation Guides which provide facts and insights at your fingertips
- Virtual grand rounds, patient case presentations from industry-leading neurology experts.
A vision for the future
New discoveries and insights are rapidly advancing the world of genetic testing for neurological disorders. We are dedicated to:
- Providing the highest quality neurological testing available
- Offering access to a dedicated team of professionals committed to understanding neurological diseases
- Providing investigation services for Variants of Unknown Clinical Significance (VUS)
Have questions? Contact a sales representative at 866-MY-QUEST (866-697-8378).