Care360 Revenue Cycle Management: Leave Your Billing To Us
Care360 Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is a complete billing solution that spans from billing claims to denial management. Care360 provides you with a team of billing experts to take complicated billing issues off of your plate, allowing you to focus on what matters most – your patients.
Care360 RCM Offers:
- Complete transparency and reporting via a billing dashboard
- Vast knowledge in various specialties and with insurance payers
- Full compliance: HIPAA, OIG, ICD10
- US- based Account Manager leading a team of billers
- EDI and ERA enrollment with EFT setup
- Insurance Payer management and Fee Schedule review
Care360 RCM Services Include:
- A Customer Success Coach to get you started
- A dedicated Account Manager for long-term success, focused on:
- Denial/rejection/appeals management
- Payment posting and monitoring
- Unpaid balance management
- Fee schedules and contract maintenance
- Financial reporting
- Support, training and upgrades
Rest assured, we have everything covered.
Care360 Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Care360 Practice Management (PM) are included with Care360 RCM to support all of your practice, patient, and financial management needs, all at one fee – a % of your collections.
To learn more, fill out the form below or call 888-835-3409.
We're Here to Help.
7 Strategies to RCM Success
Join industry expert, Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC, as she shares her key strategies for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) success in your medical practice.