Flexible Practice Management to Fit Your Needs
Simplify billing and scheduling with integrated solutions designed to complement your office workflow.
Care360 offers your practice two options.
Option1. Your practice management solution can be interfaced to support your current workflow. This allows you to send patient demographics and scheduling to Care360 EHR and use the Care360 Superbill to print or transmit charges to your biller.
Option 2. Select the Care360 Practice Management solution which is fully integrated to streamline your process. This web-based program delivers integrated solutions encompassing everything from health care billing to insurance claims to patient records to scheduling and more.
Practice Management Solution
- Dashboard—for a clear picture of practice performance which delivers shortcuts for one-click access to everything that needs your attention
- Customizable Reports—keeps you up to speed on practice activities including reports on procedures that haven’t posted to billing, outstanding payments and payment denials
- Patient Account Records—provides fast, easy access to patient information such as patient demographics, insurance policies, financial history, scanned insurance cards and more
- Insurance Eligibility—increases collections and reduces errors by automatically checking and verifying insurance eligibility
Efficiently manages the flow of patients to increase revenue and improve patient satisfaction.
- Schedule customization
- Implementation of scheduling rules
- Daily, weekly and monthly calendars
- Appointment email reminders
Get paid faster and improve your productivity by automating and streamlining your entire billing and collections process.
Easier Insurance Claims Processing
- Verify insurance eligibility
- Send primary and secondary electronic claims to more than 2,500 commercial insurance companies and government payers via our comprehensive clearinghouse services
- Receive remittance advice and claims processing reports with status updates
- Print CMS 1500 and UB-04 paper claims when necessary
Resolution of Rejections and Denials
- Automatically reports, posts and tracks information about rejections and denials
- Efficiently resolve rejections and denials with reports that identify missing information and data entry errors, and easily resubmit
Streamlined Payment Posting
- Post patient payments and print receipts
- Automatic posting of electronic insurance payments
- Get Electronic Remittance Advice (ERAs), post insurance checks from Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
Effective Collections Management
- Manage patient collections:
- Collect and post patient co-pays during the check-out process
- Track patient co-pays and deductibles
- Bill for missed co-pays concurrently with the insurance billing process
- Track and Enforce Insurance Contracts:
- Track insurance claims through the entire claim submission and reimbursement cycle
- View claims that have been submitted and are pending adjudication by insurance companies
- Use advanced accounts receivable reporting
To learn more about Practice Management, Contact Us
We're Here to Help.
7 Strategies to RCM Success
Join industry expert, Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC, as she shares her key strategies for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) success in your medical practice.
Fast, Easy Path to
See how Care360® can help you achieve Meaningful Use of an EHR, simply and seamlessly.
The simple, user-friendly interface makes it easy for staff to transition to Care360 EHR.