Mobile Solutions: Put the Power of Care360® in the Palm of Your Hand
Write lab orders, get results, make prescription requests (ePrescribing), view clinical notes and more, with Care360 Mobile for the iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry® and most smartphones*.
Ideal for when you’re on call or on the go, this free* HIPAA compliant app allows you to easily access your office anywhere, anytime. With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice.
Lab ordering and results
- Send lab orders
- Receive and view new lab results
- Review result summaries and the actual Report of Record
- Mark reports as reviewed
- Add annotations to the report
- Review historical lab results
- Review medication history
- Add notes for follow-up and mark as reviewed
- Write prescriptions (ePrescribe) and respond to renewal requests
- Be alerted to interactions and contraindications
- Find pharmacies
- View tiered formulary
- Access claims and pharmacy history
- View encounter notes, patient problems, comments and allergies**
- View all patient charts**
- Access, add and edit patient demographics
- More on managing patient caseload
To get started, just download the Care360 mobile App to your iPhone®, your Android phone or visit care360.com to access Care360 from your BlackBerry® and most smartphones*.
*Available for most smartphones. Performance will vary depending on device.
**Requires optional modules. Currently not available in the Android App.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion, Ltd.
We're Here to Help.
Access Patient Records Anywhere, Anytime with the iPad App
Log on to your virtual desktop to get lab results, ePrescribe and view all patient records.
Care360® HD earns rave reviews
See why Dr. Keith Klein calls the Care360 HD the “best medical application in the iTunes® store.