Care360® EHR: Easy, Efficient Electronic Medical Records
Care360 Electronic Health Records allow you to effectively document a full clinical encounter quickly and easily, while qualifying for the CMS Incentive for Meaningful Use of an Electronic Health Record and avoiding Medicare penalties.
- Electronic lab management
- Clinical messaging
- Clinical documentation tools
- Document management
- Multi-system interoperability
- A nationwide network of more than 300,000 physicians in 90,000 offices
Enhance Patient Management While Qualifying for Financial Incentives
- Document a full patient encounter (SOAP Notes, vitals, progress notes, more)
- Track patient movement throughout a single facility or a multi-facility organization with our Patient Flow feature
- Communicate with healthcare providers outside of Care360 who are in the DirectTrust accredited network
- Customizable templates Customize templates to support your workflow
- Achieve meaningful use and qualify for the CMS EHR incentives
- Scan/import and manage paper documents electronically
- Record and track patient demographics, history and health status
- Generate longitudinal patient reports of lab and med history and practice-wide informatics reports (by syndrome, diagnosis and more)
- Order lab tests and receive results electronically
- Create radiology orders and receive results electronically
- Write and manage prescriptions electronically with ePrescribing
- Send clinical information to a patient’s personal health record (PHR)
- Securely share a patient’s health information across the medical community
- Access information via any Internet-enabled PC, most smartphones, the iPhone® and the iPad®
It’s no wonder that more than 300,000 physicians are already experiencing the benefits of Care360.
Our Stepwise Approach Simplifies the Process to Achieve Meaningful Use of an EHR
Our stepwise approach to training and implementation takes the stress out of transitioning to an electronic system. Because Care360 EHR is built on the same platform as Care360 Labs & Meds, it’s easy to add features and functions at your own pace.
*Available for most smartphones. Performance will vary depending on device.
iPad®, iPhone® and are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Care360 EHR version 2015.3.2 has been certified as a 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory EHR.
This complete EHR is ONC 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs, an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor name: Quest Diagnostics
Date certified: May 31, 2016
Product name and version: Care360 EHR version 2015.3.2
CHPL Product Number: 150026R02
Clinical quality measures tested and certified: CMS#2v3, CMS#22v2, CMS#50, CMS#65v3,CMS#68v3, CMS#69v2, CMS#82v1, CMS#122v2, CMS#123v2, CMS#124v2, CMS#125v2, CMS#127v2, CMS#130v2, CMS#131v2, CMS134v2, CMS#137v2, CMS#138v2, CMS#139v2, CMS#146v2, CMS#148v2, CMS#153v2, CMS#155v2, CMS#158v2, CMS#161v2, CMS#163v2, CMS#164v2, CMS#165v2, CMS#166v3, CMS#182v3
Additional Software Required: Anvita, Healthwise, Microsoft Excel, Multum, Quest Diagnostics Patient Portal, SureScripts, Digicert, Exostar, Interactive Insights, Health Language Inc.
Additional Costs: There is an additional cost for new Direct service including an authentication process for the provider that includes Registration Authority (RA) and Certificate Authority (CA) process from Digicert.
Limitations: An eligible provider would incur no additional costs and/or limitations either to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the Health IT Module’s certification.
We're Here to Help.
7 Strategies to RCM Success
Join industry expert, Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC, as she shares her key strategies for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) success in your medical practice.
Access Patient Records Anywhere, Anytime with the iPad App
Log on to your virtual desktop to get lab results, ePrescribe and view all patient records.