Certified EHR Technology to Qualify for CMS Incentives
Care360 EHR version 2014.4 has been certified as a 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory EHR by ICSA Labs, an ONC-ACB. Care360 EHR can be used to satisfy the certified EHR technology requirements of the HITECH Act and its Meaningful Use provision. Physicians meeting the Meaningful Use of an EHR Requirements are eligible for Medicare or Medicaid incentives and avoid Medicare penalties.
Programs provide financial incentives for the Meaningful Use of certified EHR technology to achieve health and efficiency goals.
- Improve quality, safety, efficiency
- Reduce health disparities such as duplicate tests and prescriptions
- Engage patients and families in their healthcare
- Improve care coordination
- Improve population and public health
- All the while maintaining privacy and security
The Advantages of Care360® EHR
With Care360 EHR, you’ll experience new levels of speed, efficiency and accuracy in every aspect of your practice—from lab orders to ePrescriptions to patient management—and qualify for the maximum incentive benefits along the way.
Let Care360 EHR help you put Meaningful Use into practice with:
Efficient Lab Management
- Customize lab ordering and result reporting to fit the needs of your practice
- Automate order entry and results to improve efficiency, reduce errors
- Maintain a clear view of patient progress with longitudinal reports and graphs
- Simplified Prescription Management
- Streamline prescription drug administration
- Ensure patient safety while saving time charting, ordering, and
- renewing prescriptions
- ePrescribing and automatic refill
Secure Electronic Communications
- Share relevant information with staff, colleagues, patients, and pharmacies securely and efficiently
- Support simple, effective patient management and continuity of care between providers
- Safeguard patient privacy—Care360 EHR is designed to be HIPAA-compliant
Improved Patient Compliance
- Encourage compliance with innovative Care360 applications
- Help patients manage responsibilities with convenient scheduling, reminder, and educational tools
- Empower patients to take a more active role in their healthcare
- Streamline workflow with intuitive, comprehensive documenting tools for clinical encounters and patient summaries
- Securely store and access clinical information anytime, anywhere
- Gain insight with complete, clear views of patient history and status
- Facilitate reporting to the government and payers
- Benchmark progress and report to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) with a robust reporting tool
- Identify practice-wide trends and economic opportunities with in-depth informatics
- Track and analyze information more quickly to achieve better results
Learn more about the meaningful use eligibility criteria required to receive incentive payments for implementing Electronic Health Records.
Additional Information on EHR and Meaningful Use
- CMS EHR Incentive Program
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Regional Extension Centers supporting Care360 EHR
Care360 EHR version 2016.1 has been certified as a 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory EHR.
This complete EHR is ONC 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs, an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor name: Quest Diagnostics
Date certified: September 2, 2016
Product name and version: Care360 EHR version 2016.1
CHPL Product Number: 160028R01
Clinical quality measures tested and certified: CMS#2v3 CMS#22v2 CMS#50v2 CMS#65v3 CMS#68v3 CMS#69v2 CMS#82v1 CMS#122v2 CMS#123v2 CMS#124v2 CMS#125v2 CMS#127v2 CMS#130v2 CMS#131v2 CMS#134v2 CMS#137v2 CMS#138v2 CMS#139v2 CMS#146v2 CMS#148v2 CMS#153v2 CMS#155v2 CMS#158v2 CMS#161v2 CMS#163v2 CMS#164v2 CMS#165v2 CMS#166v3 CMS#182v3
Additional Software Required: Anvita, Healthwise, Microsoft Excel, Multum, Quest Diagnostics Patient Portal, SureScripts, Digicert, Exostar, Interactive Insights, Health Language Inc.
Additional Costs: There is an additional cost for new Direct service including an authentication process for the provider that includes Registration Authority (RA) and Certificate Authority (CA) process from Digicert.
Limitations: An eligible provider would incur no additional costs and/or limitations either to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the Health IT Module’s certification.
We're Here to Help.
Care360: A Modular Approach
Physician Earned $18,000 in 8 Weeks
"It was very simple and unbelievably fast” says Dr. Mackie Snebold about implementing Care360 EHR and earning meaningful use incentives.
See What the Care360® HD iPad® App Can Do for You
Take your office wherever you go with Care360 HD for the iPad.