Choose Care360® for Your Next RFP
Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company focused on improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostics insights and innovative technology. Care360 technology products and services from Quest Diagnostics help connect 300,000 physicians in more than 95,000 physician offices via the Care360 platform.
Many of the country’s leading hospitals and health systems rely on our healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and improve business performance.
When it comes time to look for a technology partner, Care360 invites physician practices, large groups, health systems and ACOs to send us their RFI/RFPs. Our customizable solutions and expansive reach make Care360 the ideal answer in any situation.
Electronic Health Records
Care360 EHR offers a modular solution that lets physicians adopt new functionality incrementally at their own pace, unlike most ambulatory EHRs. Practices can transition from paper to electronic records over time, minimizing downtime and disruption. With Care360 EHR, physicians are reassured they can meet the full range of Meaningful Use requirements both today and in the future.
Our Software-as-a-Service, web-based delivery is designed to fit the needs of independent practices, requiring less upfront investment and minimizing their “IT burden.” Anywhere, anytime access to information, including via iPhone, Android phone and iPad, supports the way these physicians practice and results in quicker care decisions.
Implementation and training at the practice level is more flexible, and ultimately more successful, because our Professional Services organization understands the unique needs and concerns of physicians.
Over the past five years, Quest Diagnostics has invested in the development of data exchange services aimed at integration with third party electronic medical records (EMRs), payers, personal health records (PHRs) and laboratory facilities.
Our Care360 EHR solution supports hospital and ACO integrations, as well as the ability to provide demographic data to an HIE in form of an HL7 feed. The system allows users to read/display a CCD/C32 patient document. Care360 EHR integrates out-of-the box with Care360 Data Exchange Services, and can integrate with other third party HIEs.
Groups We Work With
Accountable Care Organization (ACO) strategies and other healthcare IT future plans cannot be possible without the coordination of patient care across your network. Care360 solutions are designed for two-way communication, interactivity and interoperability with other Quest Diagnostics solutions and third-party offerings.
The Care360 team from Quest Diagnostics is focused on the following target markets:
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Affiliated and/or Community Physicians
- Large Physician Practices
- Healthcare Systems with Strong Affiliated Strategies
- Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs)
- Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
Quest Diagnostics is focused on these markets because we believe our Care360 products and services offer key differentiators like customer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; access to a large network of community practices to get needed patient data from EHRs; ease of use and smooth implementation into existing workflows; and an affordable healthcare IT solution within your budget that taps our existing Care360 footprint for data aggregation and integration across disparate systems via our data exchange.
Services We Can Provide
Quest Diagnostics is experienced in delivering healthcare IT solutions that meet the needs of providers across the organization and the continuum of care. We can integrate Care360 quickly with the IT infrastructure you already have in place. In the final analysis of an RFP, we understand that it is a combination of capabilities, solution and service quality and price that will drive your final decision.
Our key capabilities include:
- Our status as the nation’s largest SaaS platform to support an ONC Certified EHR.
- Our proven implementation approach that guarantees adoption for varied physician practices of all sizes.
- Possible co-marketing plans to successfully engage and promote EHR adoption to your participants.
- Advanced interoperability and clinical messaging with Direct – the country’s first EHR to include this technology.
- Recognition of Care360 EHR as a market leader by Black Book in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Care360 tools involved in delivering accurate and relevant physician alerts are:
- Clinical Decision Support (CDS) with the Anvita Health™ Insight Engine and 3,500 evidence-based rules, enhanced clinical lab ordering with the expertise of Quest Diagnostics
- Comprehensive patient-level medication lists and alerts with intelligence from Multum®
- Translation, coding and terminology mapping from Health Language, Inc.® (HLI)
- Patient-centric insights from a Clinical Data Repository (CDR) built with more than 40 billion lab results over multiple decades