Care360® Improves Your Bottom Line and Increases Efficiency
Care360® offers cost-effective and quickly implemented solutions that help you build affinity with your physicians, increase efficiency and improve your bottom line.
Care360 EHR – A focused and cost-effective ambulatory electronic health record featuring web-based, anywhere, anytime access. It’s a practical, proven solution that physicians adopt at their pace, without disrupting existing workflows.
- Typically implements in less than 30 days, shortening the time for your hospital to see results
- Includes tools for comprehensive documentation to ensure your network receives appropriate reimbursement
- Provides a lower total cost of ownership with Care360 serving as the host reducing the cost of hardware
Care360 Data Exchange – A secure, robust, and structured data exchange for intuitive access to patient-centered data and true care collaboration.
- Delivers flexible data exchange with two-way communication of relevant clinical data, including lab tests, imaging results, and discharge information
- Connects your hospital immediately to physicians currently on the Care360 network
- Offers interoperability and clinical data exchange with popular acute EHR/EMRs, including Epic®, Cerner®, Eclipsys/AllScriptsTM, Meditech® and many others
- Scales easily as your network grows, allowing you to add physicians as you gain affiliation commitments
- Improves revenue opportunities as physicians refer patients to your hospital for laboratory and radiology services and inpatient care
Hospital Revenue From Affiliated Physicians
The average annual net revenue to a hospital generated by affiliated physicians across all specialties was $1.5 million in 2010.¹ These figures represent averages annual revenue earned by the hospital as a result of affiliation with these specialists.
Average Annual Revenue Generated by Top 10 Specialties1
Let's explore how Care360 solutions can help your bottom line:
These data estimates are based on an average of $1,543,788 annual referral revenue for a hospital from all physician specialties, according to the Merritt Hawkins 2010 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey . Different specialties offer referral revenue between $0.7 million (nephrology) and $2.8 million (neurology). Real results will vary.
We're Here to Help.
Transforming the Reimbursement Paradigm White Paper
Explore the issues and challenges in the shift from fee-for-service reimbursement to outcomes-based payments.
Physician Appreciates the Anytime Access of Care360
Find out why Dr. Paolo Andre thinks Care360 is “definitely the best.”
Get Started with Care360®
Find out how Care360 EHR can help streamline your workflow, enhance patient management and improve economics.