Quest Diagnostics Certified
Managed Care Vendors
Below is a list of vendors that Quest Diagnostics has certified in being able to receive ICD-10 codes.
We will update the list as more are certified.
- Acrendo Software, Inc.
- ADP/AdvancedMD Software, Inc
- ADS (Advanced Data Systems Corporation)
- Amis Health
- Aprima Medical Software, Inc.
- Atlas CRM, LLC
- Bizmatics, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- CompuGroup Medical USA
- Comtron Corporation
- Criterions, LLC
- Dell (NextGen)
- GBS (NextGen)
- Grand Valley Technology Services (NextGen)
- Greenway Health
- Halfpenny Technologies
- Health Gorilla
- Health Prime Intl HPI (ADS/NextGen)
- Health-e-Link (NextGen)
- Henry Schein
- Innovative Practice Systems, Inc.
- Iora Health
- itentive Healthcare Solutions (NextGen)
- Liaison Healthcare Informatics
- MD On-Line f/k/a Intivia
- MD Synergy
- Medallies (eCW Reseller)
- MedicalMine Inc
- Medicat, LLC
- Meditab Software, Inc.
- MEDSTAR SYSTEMS
- Optimum Computer Solutions, Inc. (NextGen)
- Orchard Software
- Practice Fusion
- SCC Soft Computer
- Sigmund Software
- Topaz Information Solutions (NextGen)
- TSI Healthcare (NextGen)
- VirMedice LLC (NextGen)
If you are a vendor that requires the ICD10 files from Quest for ABN logic / MLCP checking, please follow these guidelines:
- Click HERE to download the ABN/MLCP files for all of our Quest Diagnostics laboratories. You can use these files to refresh the content in your system that your ABN logic relies on.
- If you are already pulling our datasets from the Quest HUB/CDC, these files will be updated on 9/30. If you require the files before that date, you may still download the file from the link above. It’s important to note that the ICD file name will change to CPTICD10_XXX.TXT (where XXX is the lab code). Please make sure you are picking up the appropriate ICD10 file.
- If you do NOT pull our datasets from the Quest HUB/CDC and you don’t have any other mechanism to make updates due to Medicare updating limited coverage policies, we strongly urge you to consider pulling our datasets on a regular basis to refresh your content.
- If you are using the Quest ABN web service, the ICD10 codes will be updated automatically and there will be no action required on your end.