Thank you for visiting Quest Diagnostics at HIMSS17
For more information on the Products and Services present at HIMSS17, please follow the links below:
- Data Diagnostics - A suite of patient-specific, real-time analytics that can be accessed on demand by clinicians at the point of care within their existing workflow.
- Quality-Related: Provides clinical and quality gap status.
- Historical Data-Related: Gives insight into patients' medical history and status.
- Risk Score-Related: Provides insight into patient risk score accuracy gaps.
- Quanum Electronic Health Record (EHR) - Cloud-based solution that includes a full electronic health record, built in Quest Diagnostics lab interface, ePrescribing, MyQuest™ Patient Portal, and robust iPad app. Utilize secure mobile access via our iPad®, iPhone® and Android applications that harmonize with your dynamic workspace.
- Quanum Practice Management (PM) - Integrated with Quanum EHR, provides physician billing and scheduling capabilities to manage your practice.
- Quanum Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) - Our complete medical billing solution designed to help you improve collections and financial performance. Quanum Scheduling, Practice Management and Electronic Health Record solutions are included with RCM.
- Clinical Insights: View algorithms, clinical use and background information for tests you have ordered.
- Order New Tests: Order tests quickly in the context of existing test results.
- Longitudinal Reporting: See analyte trends over a two-year span, for all results stored with Quest Diagnostics.
- Mobile Accessibility: Fully mobile and secure, so you can access powerful functionality wherever you are.
- Patient Insights: Share patient friendly views of test results electronically or in print. Open new channels of patient communication.
- Quanum On Demand Informatics - An easy to- use, Web application that allows users to pull test data and results by patient, practice, test, Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC), diagnosis code and/or date of service to create customized reports.
- Quanum Lab Utilization - A suite of solutions that make it easier to gain insights about your historical test utilization. This tool offers on demand, customizable utilization reports to analyze utilization patterns and costs.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - A single solution for efficiently managing all data and document content, elevating access across the enterprise and automating processes. ChartMaxx ECM manages the lifecycle of content to provide users with the right access, in the right systems, at the right time.
- Business Process Management (BPM) - Enrich your data by automating business and workflow processes through one single ChartMaxx toolkit. Customize trigger events, business rules, and system integrations to meet the needs of your workflows, not the other way around.
- Legal Health Record (LHR) - Complete, protect, and defend your Legal Health Record with ChartMaxx. As a compliment to your EMR solution, ChartMaxx brings the Legal Health Record together for seamless access and release to ensure your organizational asset is defined, maintained, and defended according to your policies and Information Governance strategy.
Three distinct categories of patient health analytics:
Clinical and Financial Suite from Quanum Connects healthcare organizations, community physicians, and patients to improve access to information and insights.
Experience our growing network, which services nearly half of the physicians and hospitals in the U.S. with solutions that touch the lives of over 30% of American adults every year.
Quanum Interactive Insights ™ - Actionable lab results, enhanced with diagnostic insights in both provider and patient contexts.
Analytics Suite from Quanum - Includes a suite of clinical solutions that allows providers, health systems, and payers to securely and conveniently access clinical informatics, advanced healthcare analytics, population health management and care coordination, and quality reporting.
ChartMaxx - DMI software that drives process automation for over 200 hospitals using OCR, Electronic Forms and Business Process Management, to propel improvements through every step of your data life cycle.