Explore the benefits of working with Quest Diagnostics for your lab testing needs
Beyond our comprehensive menu of laboratory testing services, we offer a variety of resources to help you manage your patients, run your office efficiently and stay current with the latest medical advances. Want to learn more? Contact a sales rep.
Tap into an expert resource of approximately 900 MDs and PhDs
Take advantage of direct access to our medical and scientific experts (including genetic counselors and toxicologists), who are available to consult with you about complex cases or unexpected lab results. Learn more.
Tools to help drive patient compliance
Together, we can help drive patient compliance. We offer:
- Educational brochures that help educate patients about their health and testing.
- Our online Health Library provides comprehensive information on a range of conditions and diseases that can help patients manage their health.
Increase Your Office Efficiency
Save time and money by simplifying critical office procedures. Care360® allows you to:
- View and securely share patient history.
- Verify patients’ insurance coverage online during lab ordering.
- View lab results on most Smartphones, including the iPhone and BlackBerry.
- Write and refill prescriptions with ePrescribing from many devices including the iPhone and iPad.
- View patient history on most SmartPhones, and now you can even document encounters on the iPad.
- Take the stepwise approach to Care360® with our certified EHR when you are ready to move to electronic health records.
Gain New Insights for Better-Informed Decisions
Our online Education Center is a “one stop” resource for information on a range of clinical and laboratory medicine topics– from cardiovascular disease to oncology, genetics and much more.
Visit our unique Education Center where you can:
- See live and on-demand Webinars—our live programs give you the opportunity to speak directly with presenters.
- Read expert insights on the hottest topics in medicine today.
- Watch instructional videos about diagnostic procedures and processes.
Ready to get started?
We can get your office up and running quickly. When you’re ready, contact our Sales Department who can set up an account for you,
Be sure to ask for our “Go Kit” which features test ordering and insurance information, a list of key contacts and handy reference guides to help you start ordering lab tests and receiving results quickly and easily.