Does It Matter Which Lab I Choose?
Before you chose your doctor, you probably researched his/her experience, background, specialties, office hours, types of insurance accepted, and everything else you could. So why wouldn’t you do the same when choosing something as important as a testing lab?
Make an Informed Decision
When deciding which lab to use, keep these factors in mind:
- Convenience. With Quest Diagnostics, you can be tested in many doctors’ offices and at approximately 2,000 testing centers nationwide. You can even make an appointment.
- Expertise. With more than 40,000 employees, including nearly 900 MDs, PhDs and other specialists, you can be assured of medical quality.
- Services. We offer more than 3,000 tests from the basic to the most complex, including many you can’t get elsewhere.
- Innovation. We’ve introduced more than 100 tests to help detect numerous diseases, including the first commercially available H1N1 influenza virus test.
- Quality. We’re passionate about quality. Our laboratories aim to meet the Six Sigma standard. We’re also leading the charge to raise the overall quality of healthcare delivery in the United States.
- Insurance. Make sure testing is covered with the provider you choose. With 900-plus health plan contracts, insuring more than 90 million individuals, choosing Quest Diagnostics may reduce your lab testing expenses.
Look for Extras to Make Testing Easier
Here’s a sampling of services that can help make testing even more convenient for you:
- Appointments. It’s easy to schedule an appointment 24/7 online, by phone or by using our Smartphone app.
- Reminders. Our email reminder programs alert you when your next test is due.
- Access to results. Look for opportunities to view and securely store your lab results. In participating states or through working with your doctor, our Gazelle® mobile app puts results at your fingertips.
- Online Bill Pay. Instead of spending valuable time writing and mailing checks, you can pay your laboratory bill and submit claims online in minutes.
- Payment assistance. We offer payment plans, plus financial assistance for those who qualify.
Convenience, expertise, innovation, a commitment to quality and coverage by numerous insurance plans, plus numerous timesaving services make Quest Diagnostics the clear choice when you’re selecting a testing laboratory.