Notice to Suppliers, Vendors, and Temporary Employment Agencies
At Quest Diagnostics our top priority is always the health and safety of our patients, employees, and the communities we serve, including the suppliers, vendors, and temporary employment agencies who send individuals to Quest sites. Below is information about our response to COVID-19 as it relates to our employee population, facility cleaning, and supplier communications.
Because of the critical role that Quest Diagnostics plays in the nation’s response to COVID-19, the company is hindered in its ability to provide individualized responses or manage form requests and questions from third parties. This document will be updated as any of Quest’s policies or procedures are modified.
- Quest is taking all required precautions relating to cleaning our facilities and equipment. Suppliers of these services have updated COVID standards of practice.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID-19 and had close contact for a prolonged period of time with an individual from a third-party vendor or supplier, Quest will notify that company of the contact
- Individuals coming to a Quest site should practice social distancing
- Quest requires proper PPE in appropriate areas consistent with all rules and guidelines
Quest Diagnostics’ Employee Policies - Excerpts
Quest Diagnostics has issued a wide-ranging set of policies and protocols to cover the safety and health situations presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Travel Restrictions
- Restrictions on meeting/conferences- virtual meetings replace physical
- Employees work from home unless job function requires site work
- If working on site, requirements for temperature screening and monitoring
- Reporting of exposures and illnesses
- Isolation and quarantine requirements