Licenses and Accreditation
CLIA Compliance and CAP Proficiency Testing
All Quest Diagnostics' testing locations are appropriately licensed/certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA 88) and as required by certain State laboratory licensure programs. In addition, Quest Diagnostics' Regional and Esoteric Reference Laboratories are accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
Please refer to the Licensure Library below for accreditation and licensure information for each of our Esoteric Reference Laboratories, Regional Reference Laboratories, AmeriPath/DermPath Diagnostics Anatomic Pathology Laboratories, Clinical Trials Laboratories and Forensic Drug Testing Laboratories.
Please select a laboratory location below to access their licensure.
- AZ, Phoenix (AmeriPath Arizona)
- CO, Arvada (AmeriPath Denver)
- CT, Shelton (AmeriPath Northeast)
- FL, Fort Myers (AmeriPath Southwest Florida)
- FL, Orlando (AmeriPath Central Florida)
- GA, Marietta (AmeriPath Atlanta GI)
- IN, Indianapolis (AmeriPath Indiana)
- MO, Kansas City (AmeriPath Kansas City-St. Luke’s Pathology Associates)
- MO, Kansas City (AmeriPath Kansas City)
- NJ, Teterboro (AmeriPath New York)
- OH, Oakwood Village (AmeriPath Cleveland)
- OK, Oklahoma City (AmeriPath Oklahoma)
- TX, Irving (AmeriPath North Texas)
- TX, Lubbock (AmeriPath Lubbock)
- TX, Texarkana (AmeriPath Texarkana)
- WA, Seattle (Phenopath)
Dermpath Diagnostics Laboratories
- AZ, Tucson (Dermpath Diagnostics Tucson)
- FL, Altamonte Springs (Dermpath Diagnostics Central Florida)
- FL, Pompano Beach (Dermpath Diagnostics South Florida)
- FL, Tampa (Dermpath Diagnostics Tampa)
- NY, New York (Dermpath Diagnostics Ackerman)
- NY, Port Chester (Dermpath Diagnostics Port Chester)
- OH, Cincinnati (Dermpath Diagnostics Cincinnati)
- PA, Pittsburgh (Dermpath Diagnostics Pittsburgh)
- WI, Brookfield (Dermpath Diagnostics Troy & Associates)
Please call 1-866-MY-QUEST for additional information.